Enquiries and Permit Applications

Tiny Consulting can assist you with specific enquiries about your tiny house and provide information and assistance in the permit application process.


Currently, there is no specific legislation for tiny houses, so tiny houses are assessed as either caravans/movable dwellings (tiny house on wheels) or dwellings (fixed tiny house).


Enquiry – $85/hr ($100 for one hour or less)

Service includes:

– Research on rules for your area and tiny house

– Advice on where to build/park your tiny house

– Advice on requirements and steps for obtaining a planning and/or building permit

– Contacting Council to get further information if required


Planning permit – $100/hr

Service includes:

– Preparing a planning permit application

– Preparation of any plans and information required

– Correspondence with Council