Do you currently have a Tiny House or want to live in a Tiny House but aren’t sure where you can put it? Do you want the sense of stability and permanency that can come from obtaining a permit for your Tiny House?

Tiny Consulting is a Town Planning service specialising in the rules and regulations of Tiny Houses. Through my professional knowledge of the planning system in Victoria and extensive research on the laws, rules and regulations around Tiny Houses I can provide the following services:

  • General enquiries about Tiny House rules and regulations
  • Prepare and manage Permit Applications with¬†Council
  • Information Sessions and Workshops